1 cup Hemp Hearts
½ cup young coconut meat (you can replace coconut with raw cashews soaked for 2 hours)
8-10 dates (or ½ cup coconut or maple syrup)
1cup coconut water (or nut milk)
1tbsp matcha powder
1tbsp lemon juice
¼ cup coconut oil
¼ tsp sea salt
¼ tsp vanilla beans (or 1tsp vanilla extract)
1. Blend all ingredients together in a blender until smooth
2. Pour mixture into a container and freeze for 5-7 hours
- 1 Banana
- 1 cup of berries
- 2 cups of Hemp Milk
1. Put all ingredients into a blender and blend on high for 60 seconds
2. Pull into 2 glasses and sprinkle with Hemp hearts and berries
- 4 Cups of Water
- 1/2 Cup of Hemp Hearts
1. Put Water and Hemp Hearts into blender.
2. Blend on high speed for 2 minutes, or until smooth and the colour turns to look like milk.
3. Pour the Mixture through a Strainer, and discard the residue.
Store in the Refrigerator for up to 5 days.